Warzone Error code 4 FIX For PS4/PS5/PC/xbox. In this perticular post we will understand about how to fix warzone error code 4 for pc, ps4, ps5, xbox & xbox series s. It is very common error which everyone are facing. It can be fix by doing some steps.
Error code 4 comes in different platform like pc, ps4, ps5, xbox & xbox series s. We have different solution for pc and gaming console too.
Why Modern warfare warzone Error Code 4 appears
There could be many reason behind warzone Error Code 4. But we have to follow each and every steps by which we can solve error code 4.
Some of common reason cause warzone Error Code 4
- Game files has been corrupted.
- Game update.
- incorrect internet connection.
- You haven’t granted some permission to run the game.
This was some reason behind Modern warfare warzone Error Code 4. Now we will look for how to fix error code 4 in warzone.
HERE I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT
- fix for warzone error code 4 xbox series s
- warzone error code 4 xbox how to solve?
- warzone error code 4 PC easy fix
- solution for warzone error code 4 PS4
- How to fix warzone error code 4 for ps5
warzone Error Code 4 for pc
First of all you have to fix game files which have been corrupted. Corrupt game data files cause Error Code 4. So for that follw my steps. Close everything in call of duty modern warfare warzone.
Now yo have to go on call of duty installation directory. And here you have to delete RANDOM FILES. Now you have to close this folder.
Now you have to open battlenet launcher. You have to look for verify game option inside game settings.
You have to click on scan and repair game. Then it will recover your game data. This process will take around 10 to 30 min to complete. It will regain your all files and warzone Error Code 4 will fix automatically.
If it is still not working then go with next step.
You have to delete save files from game in order to fix warzone Error Code 4. Save files can be contain in document folder and in hidden place too. We have to delete all of this files.
You have to go on document folder. And here you will see call of duty folder.
DELETE DOCUMENT FOLDER
you have to delete this folder. And your error should be fix now. Just try to run game.
If it is still not working then delete modern warfare warzone hidden files to fix error code 4. Just open regedit in your computer from search bar. It is necessary step to solve error code 4 problem in modern warfare 4, so just do it.
CLEAR HIDDEN CATCH FILES
Just open regedit in computer in order to fix wazone error code 4 in pc.
READ ALSO: WARZONE ERROR CODE 6 DIVER
Now open battlenet again and now warzone error code 4 should be fixed.
warzone Error Code 4 for ps4, ps5, xbox & xbox series s
In order to fix warzone Error Code 4 for ps4, ps5, xbox & xbox series s you need to do following steps-
- First of all you have to turn off your console completely.
- For that you have to press power button.
- Now your system will be off.
- Now you have to hold again power button until you hear beeping sound.
- Once you hear beeping sound release it.
- Now you have to connect controller through usb.
- Now you have to select Rebuild Database with your controller.
- Note at this time you system should be in safe mode.
- Once you select rebuild database, it will scan your game files.
- It can take some time to complete.
- If it is still not working then go on System Storage>Saved Data >Warzone.
- Here you have to delete all warzone save data files which is stored.
- Now launch game it should be fixed.
If warzone error code 4 still pops up then follow some methods
METHOD 1 >>How to fix warzone error code 4 in ps4, ps5, xbox, xbox series s
- Close warzone game completely.
- You have to delete last update file of call of duty warzone.
- Go to the download section and delete all files.
- After that shutdown or reboot your system.
- Now you have to again launch system.
- After rebooting game will require an update.
- You have to update your game and it will fix your problem
METHOD 2 >> How to fix warzone error code 4 in ps4, ps5, xbox, xbox series s
If it is still showing Content package is no longer available then we have to look for another method. In this method you have to do following settings-
- Go on call of duty warzone main menu.
- Now go setting tab.
- Now look for crossplay option.
- Just disable it.
- you have to disable it because crossplay or cross platform means, you will pair with different console.
- Crossplay could be the reason behind warzone error code 4
- It should be disabled.
METHOD 3 >> How to fix warzone error code 4 in ps4, ps5, xbox, xbox series s
By reinstalling the game you can fix call of duty warzone error code 4. But here you have to consider following things for proper fix of error code 4.
- Delete all game file.
- Don’t worry you will not lose anything related to your profile.
- Just redownload it.
- Here you have to be careful. If you want wo fix warzone dev error 6039 in ps4 then you need to install it in same place, where your game were previously installed.
- Now your game will start downloading and it will come with new updates.
READ ALSO – How to fix warzone dev error 6039 in ps4