So hello gamers finally we have a solution for GTA 5 activation required error. It says “activation requires an internet connection and you are currently in offline mode. So we have to fix it. Follow my each steps carefully in order to fix it.
WHY ARE WE FACING THIS ERROR ?
- Due to game files has been corrupted.
- Network issues of wifi router or Game server.
- Could not able to update rockstar launcher.
Now we know that why are we facing it. So you have to follow each step carefully.
Warning: read full article otherwise it will not work
- First of all close your game completely.
- Open task manager and close every launcher related to rockstar.
- After that open rockstar launcher.
- You have to wait for a bit.
- Here you are facing another problem.
- Don’t worry about that we can fix it too.
- You need one Vpn software by which you will fix this particular window.
- You can use any vpn software.
- Here in my case i am using softEther vpn client manager.
- You can download it from below button.
- Once you have downloaded just connect with any server.
- Make sure that you have to connect with such country which is near by your region.
- For more detail about vpn software you can watch below video.
- Now you have been connected with another server.
- After that you have to launch rockstar launcher.
- It will update if it is required
- Sign in with your rockstar account.
- Now you have to sign in with rockstar account
- You will see this window.
- Now you have to go on setting tab.
- Inside setting tab look for scan now
- Click on scan now button.
- It will scan and repair your game.
- It will take some time.
- After that click on PLAY ON STEAM
- Now steam will launch & update automatically.
- You have to wait until it finished.
Now you are able to play your game.
If You are still facing some issue then visit my youtube channel.