How to fix Error Code 38 in Warzone! The error code 38 in warzone usually appears when there is something wrong with the matchmaking system. This error prevents players from joining or loading into matches. Most of the time, it will be up to the developers to fix the problem, but there are some troubleshooting methods that players can try to fix the error code 38 in warzone temporarily.
How to fix Error Code 38 in Warzone! – BornToPlayOfficial
If you’re getting the Error Code 38 in Warzone, it means that the game is having trouble communicating with the Battle.net servers. There are a few things you can try to fix this issue:
- Restart your computer and router.
- Make sure your firewall isn’t blocking the game.
- Try flushing your DNS cache.
- Change your Battle.net Region.
- Disable any VPN you might be using.
- Update your drivers.
- Update your operating system.
- Contact Blizzard customer support.
If you’ve tried all of these things and you’re still getting the Error Code 38, it’s likely that the Battle.net servers are down or experiencing some other issue. You can check the status of the Battle.net servers here.
If this method will not work then you need to follow my other articles too. You have to read my other articles which is mention here. You will find different method by which you can fix Error Code 38 in Warzone
Method 2 – Change some settings
- Run game in safe mode
- Open Options
- Select Graphics section
- Set Display mode to Fullscreen
- Set Render Resolution to 100
- Go on Advanced Tab
- Select Native Resolution of Monitor
- Aspect Ration Should be in Automatic
- Click on Apply Settings
Method 3 – Scan & Repair
- Click on Warzone
- Then press the options button
- You will found button below the name of the game
- Then press scan and repair.
Method 4 – Forceful Scan & Repair
Now if scan & repair option didn’t worked then you have to scan & repair it forcefully. For that you have to make your game corrupted first & then you have to repair it. This kind of action fixes some issues. This method already worked for many people. So you have to follow each steps by which you can fix out dev error 5573 in call of duty warzone.
- Go on call of duty warzone installation directory
- You have to visit that folder
- You will see data folder, open it
- Again you may see data folder, open it
- Now you have to delete random files about ( 3 to 4 gb )
- This will make your game corrupted.
- Now its time for repair it
- So you have to open battlenet
- Now You have to scan & repair game file as i already mentioned in Method 3
Method 5 – Delete some hidden files
if you are still facing warzone error code 38 then you need to delete some hidden files, which may disturbed your game while launching. Now you need to fix it.
- Close Call of duty warzone & Battle.net client Completely
- Type on system search “RUN”. Then hit the enter button
- Type %programdata% in the run and hit Enter
- Look For Blizzard Entertainment folder
- Then Go to Battle.net and open the Cache.
- You have to delete all cache file
- Then Restart your pc