Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Crashing Fix The crashing problem in call of duty modern warfare 2 usually appears when there is something wrong with the matchmaking system. Most of the time, it will be up to the developers to fix the problem, but there are some troubleshooting methods that players can try to stop game from crashing.
For More Upcoming future error You can Check “Creators yuga” website for upcoming call of duty errors
Modern Warfare 2 is Crashing ?
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is latest game of call of duty series. It requires high end system to play. Sometimes our hardware is not that much capable to handle rendering process. But this is not only reason behind game crash. If there is some issue in software in system, Then we can also see such problem.
Why Game is Crashing ?
There could be many reason behind it. So lets understand some factor, Which are responsible for game crash in call of duty modern warfare 2.
- Game file have been corrupted
- Your hardware is not much capable
- Your Graphics driver need to update
- Windows is not compatible with game
How To Fix Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Crashing ?
How To Fix Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Crashing So we will understand each and every steps by which we can fix crashing problem in cod mw 2022. So follow my step and get proper fix.
1. Game file have been corrupted
If call of duty modern warfare is keep crashing then it is possible that your game file has been corrupted. There could be many reason behind it. Your game can be corrupted because of antivirus, firewall or any other reason. This should be fix now, Otherwise modern warfare 2 will not stop crashing. So follow each step.
- First of call open game launcher like battlenet
- Click on Game
- Then press the options button
- You will found button below the name of the game
- Then press scan and repair.
- Wait for repair
2. Update graphics driver
If still modern warfare 2 is crashing. So you need to update your graphics driver to the latest one. Due to old gpu driver some game crashes. As you know that cod mw 2 is latest game which required latest updated gpu driver. So make sure that you have been updated your display driver.
- Go to device manager in system
- See display tab
- Right click on it
- Update graphics driver
3. Use Suitable Windows version
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Crashing is most common issues, which is mostly happened with windows 11. For your kind information, Windows 11 is not well optimized yet. So it does not support many latest game. So if you are eager to play modern warfare 2 without crashing, Then you have to switch back to the windows 10.
4. Try Some Basic steps
If modern warfare 2 is still crashing then you have to try some random method, Which can help you. In order to fix crashing problem just try some random technics in call of duty modern warfare 2. This should fix cod mw2 crashing.
- Restart your computer and router.
- Make sure your firewall isn’t blocking the game.
- Try flushing your DNS cache.
- Change your Battle.net Region.
- Disable any VPN you might be using.
- Update your drivers.
- Update your operating system.
- Contact Blizzard customer support.
5. Delete Some Hidden Files
If your are still facing modern warfare crashing problem then you should try something new. For that just follow my steps by which you can stop your game from crash. You Have to Delete some hidden files from Modern warfare 2 folder. For that you have to go on hidden folder. From where you will be able to delete hidden files from cod mw 2.
- Close Call of duty warzone & Battle.net client Completely
- Type on system search “RUN”. Then hit the enter button
- Type %programdata% in the run and hit Enter
- Look For Blizzard Entertainment folder
- Then Go to Battle.net and open the Cache.
- You have to delete all cache file
- Then Restart your pc
This how you can stop call of duty modern warfare 2022 from crashing.